1st April - 3 October
Jurassic World by Brickman
Jurassic World by Brickman is now open and will be staying at MCEC until 3 October!
So all Victorians have the chance to experience Jurassic World by Brickman before it moves to its next stop, the popular exhibition at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) has extended its dates until Sunday 3 October 2021.
The extended season means thousands more fanatical fans can discover 50 large-scale LEGO® brick dinosaurs, props, scenes and activities inspired by the blockbusters Jurassic World franchise.
Jurassic World by Brickman is brought to Melbourne thanks to Brickman, TEG Live, and is supported by the City of Melbourne and the Victorian Government.
Don’t miss an epic, world-first adventure. Pre-booking is essential to avoid disappointment.
In line with the new restrictions, there will be some changes to how the show operates.
Change of access point: Entry to the exhibition is via 1 Convention Centre Place at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, you cannot navigate through the building to the show
Conditions of entry:
- Masks must be worn whilst queuing & when inside MCEC
- You will be required to present your ticket before entering the building & also QR scan in using the Service Victoria app
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes early for your session to ensure maximum adventure time within Jurassic World
- Queuing to the show will be outdoors so bring a coat just in case, we all know what Melbourne weather can be like!
- Parking is available around the precinct, details can be found here.
- Additional information about MCEC’s conditions of entry can also be found here
Tickets and Tour Dates
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre